The Lord Gives Dominion to the King.
A Psalm of David.
110 The Lord says to my Lord:
“Sit at My right hand
Until I make Your enemies a footstool for Your feet.”
2 The Lord will stretch out Your strong scepter from Zion, saying,
“Rule in the midst of Your enemies.”
3 Your people [a]will volunteer freely on the day of Your [b]power;
In [c]holy splendor, from the womb of the dawn,
[d]Your youth are to You as the dew.
4 The Lord has sworn and will not [e]change His mind,
“You are a priest forever
According to the order of Melchizedek.”
5 The Lord is at Your right hand;
He [f]will shatter kings in the day of His wrath.
6 He will judge among the nations,
He [g]will fill them with corpses,
He [h]will shatter the [i]chief men over a broad country.
7 He will drink from the brook by the wayside;
Therefore He will lift up His head.
- Psalm 110:3 Lit will be voluntary offerings
- Psalm 110:3 Or army
- Psalm 110:3 Or the splendor of holiness
- Psalm 110:3 Or The dew of Your youth is Yours
- Psalm 110:4 Lit be sorry
- Psalm 110:5 Or has shattered
- Psalm 110:6 Or has filled
- Psalm 110:6 Or has shattered
- Psalm 110:6 Lit head over